Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Resources for Fellow Anosmics

Well, having come to the conclusion that the government isn't going to help with the Dr. Pepper conspiracy--truth be told, I don't think that it is the proper role of government to actually be involved, anyway--I have determined that I will post some links for anyone who may be suffering from anosmia or hyposmia (partial loss of smell--which is actually what I have):

Anosmia - a resource for those who have lost their sense of smell and taste
Wikipedia - Anosmia
Anosmia Links by Dr. Karl L. Wuensch (Ph.D.)
The Smell & Taste Research & Treatment Foundation
John C. Kirk's Anosmia Website
Monell Institute, scientific institute for research on the chemical senses

Top 10 Conspiracies! (The cola-anosmia conspiracy will eventually make the list--I am sure.)

I hope these links are helpful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orrrrr your allergies keep you nose clogged so often and for one brief moment the chlorine cleared it out and voila you could smell again.